Wednesday, February 20, 2013

wednesday's word

I'm going back in. I have to go back to the first 4 remedies I learnt because I feel like I did not really learn them the way I did the last eighteen. Unless I find a good word for Wednesday, the next 4 weeks are going to be a remedy from the first class I had in September.

CHINA OFFICINALIS ~ This remedy is the first remedy that was ever proven by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. It is also known as Chinchona or Chin abbreviated. This plant comes from Rubiaceae family and has the common name of Peruvian Bark or Cinchona Bark. It really does look like bark.
www.homeopathyandmore.com
This plant made into a remedy is a great 1st aid remedy for when you have loss of vital fluids with fevers that can be intermittent. If you have diarrhea, chills, IBS, leg cramps, quinine or mercury poisoning. If you have ringing in your ears, your stomach is distended, belching with no relief and or you have oversensitivity of your senses this remedy is for you. I want to say I can't wait to try it but I won't rush that. I definetely will if I ever feel the need. China has many uses, too many to list but worth keeping on hand for that day when you find yourself in any of these indicated states above.
       Hahnemannism's on natural healing


No comments:

Post a Comment