Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend with Louis Klein FSHOM


What can I say, I spent a 3 day weekend learning what most 3rd year Students were able to comprehend with Homeopaths from far and wide. I was there, holding to small pieces and huge concepts that someday will ring clear for me, I hope. Thanks to Akwi and her amazing ability to type fast and accurately, our weekend with Lou Klein’s seminar was a success! I took this picture of Akwi's desktop as she worked so hard all weekend to get any words that Lou spoke for us to reference in our future. 
I attempted a few but Akwi's concentration to capture Lou Klein's words was as remarkable as the ideas that transformed in my mind over these days.
Lou spoke of the interview that Homeopaths take as a "transformative process". It is a story that unfolds like a great movie well written in the humans voice and the Remedy becomes the message. It is not what the remedy is made of that holds importance but truly the weight it carries in the message. That message can be larger than life for without, the skeleton has not the strength it requires to guide our health and wisely tell your unique story. The physicality is not as important, as is the energy of the medicine properly chosen that helps to guide your plot and resets your health in order. 

Akwi and her fast fingers helping me to remember the 'Master' stories of Lou Klein !

No comments:

Post a Comment