Wednesday, December 19, 2012

wednesday's word

Peace ~ is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violent conflict and the freedom from fear of violence so says Wikipedia.
Peace ~ as defined by Websters a few thoughts;
: a state of tranquillity or quiet
: freedom from civil disturbance
: a state of security or order within a community provided for by law 
: freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions, harmony in personal relationships

Remembering the little children that lost their lives while attending school, please help to stop the violence in people's hearts and minds.
I was looking for a picture that represented Peace on Earth and I found this one that links to a great blog as well. So many blogs out there to enjoy.



Christmas is only a few days away and usually I let it take me down. Such a tough time of year for so many. This year, I plan to keep my remedy close at hand and make sure I find peace where ever I am.
Wishing you all the best of the Holiday season, I shall be back on New Year's Eve!
        try not to let pain hurt you, it's defeats the purpose of recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment