Monday, December 17, 2012

honestly it's sexy

Seriously, who wants to be brave, who wants to show all, who wants to be honest? All this does simply is make you sexier than you already are. Hit the pavement running, get on board, the peace you will feel from letting it all go and being real could not be more satisfying than eating the best cupcake ever, the best wine sipped, the best run you ever had, the friend you will find in you.
I met a young girl this summer at my friend Lydia's house who wrote this, "being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've chosen to see beyond the imperfections". That young girl inspires me around every corner. I was thinking about how you can let things take you down so far and then I remembered Lydia reading this girls words to me.

honestly bravery is back







No comments:

Post a Comment