Wednesday, January 2, 2013

happy new year

I got this from the Director of our school just before Christmas but I had already signed off on my Peace Wednesday's word but I am going to share it now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and Happy Wednesday all who follow!

I wish to all homeopaths, from the deepest part of my heart, for the
New Year to cultivate these qualities:

H uman behavior towards the patient

O bservance of the principles

M astering the essentials of Homeopathy

E ager desire for more and more knowledge

O bjective evaluation of symptoms

P assion for finding the correct remedy

A ddiction to studying

T otal dedication to the science

H ealing human suffering to be your only concern

Y ou are then a real Homeopath

From: George Vithoulkas


Homeopaths WorldWide


No comments:

Post a Comment