Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday's Word

NATUROPATHY ~ (naturopathic medicine) a system of therapeutic medical science comprising many natural healing techniques. It is a 'drugless' system and employs herbology, spinal and soft tissue adjustments or manipulations, homeopathy, botanical medicines, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, nutritional guidance and supplements (vitamins, grandular extracts, enzymes, etc.) Naturopaths (indicated by N.D. after the name) are licensed to practice medicine in about twelve states. Yasgur's dictionary
You might be wondering why on a Homeopathic blog, I would write about Naturopathy. I have put this definition here so that those who would like to know, I am studying to become a Classical Homeopath which is a natural form of medicine included in the list stated above. It is not what some would 'naturally' think is becoming a Naturopath as I often get questioned. Homeopathy has its own set of rules, guidelines, and study is extremely intense and lifelong, with a completely different language at times as well. Somedays I think it's so completely hard and then I find something that proves me to keep studying harder. The work that goes into one case properly taken and classical processed is due the highest respect in the art of healing. It is natural and it's so much more than what people know. I hope by my blog posts, more often than not, people will consider learning more as I do. This is the way we are meant to heal; naturally within nature.
art of healing is everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment