Monday, November 26, 2012

arnica montana


I thought I would do a post on the # 1 Trauma remedy known as Arnica montana, homework from last month but good to know info...
Arnica montana is widely used for any level of shock, trauma, emotional issues developed from an accident, contusions, bruising muscular and purpura type wounds that bleed, sprains, strains, dislocations, tinnitus, post surgical (with caution), dental and for chilblains when the skin is unbroken.  Arnica can be used for hoarseness from overuse of the voice and aids singers. Arnica has also been used for childbirth. Arnica is well known to promote healing shortly after any of the above listed.  It can help the blood reabsorb back to the capillaries damaged from bleeding. Arnica has been proven to help with gout, rheumatisms and arthritis.
If you never quite ‘heal’ from an injury it can be helpful taken orally. With an open wound or abrasion, never use the cream.  Arnica should never be applied hot but in remedy form. Eye injuries would require this form for example. Arnica is fast acting, taken as soon as possible or a day later. It is considered a “tough Superman” remedy when your child, friend or family member says, " don't touch me, I am fine" and you know they are not!  * Topically it is usually diluted by 10%, use with caution.
This is what Arnica montana looks like in its natural form as a plant which is considered a flower. It is called Arnica for short and commonly known as Leopards Bane in our Materia Medica from the Compositae family.
wikipedia 
I have been so busy with study I have yet to figure out how to add the link that takes you to the page I found the picture on so I hope everyone understands.  Some day I will figure that out and become wiser! 



Sadly I am so busy trying to be a good student I have yet to figure out how to post a picture with the link inside  of it so I hope this dose not offend anyone!




Sadly I am so busy trying to be a good student I have yet to figure out how to post a picture with the link inside  of it so I hope this dose not offend anyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment