Friday, November 23, 2012

open door

Homeopathic treatment can open a door to a healthier life. You have the choice whether or not to walk thru the door and make the change in your life that will prevent the same pattern of illness from emerging. I say, if you can't find the door, just climb thru a window, the other side is just the same, just not a second story one, okay!

I found the first two sentences of this post in a book called The Patients Guide to Homeopathic Medicine, written by Robert Ullman, N.D. and Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, N.D. , M.S.W.

WHAT A GREAT BOOK! I will be putting this on my book guide must read list. The director of my school gave me two of these books donated to the LASH library. I will be adding them to the library on Monday when I get to my Library duties.


donations

No comments:

Post a Comment