Wednesday, November 21, 2012

wednesdays word


Materia Medica ~ okay, it's more than one word, it's a book but I wanted to share it with you.  The following definition is my first months homework of the what it means to me:

The Materia Medica is a collection of medicine, listing Remedy’s studied and proven in clinical experience, assigned in alphabetical order. The remedy is listed in the Materia Medica including it's common name. Showing the remedies overall characteristics from the Mind to the Head, then throughout the body are explained. The relationship in which a remedy can be influenced by; called Modalities; better, worse, changes that could be seen. How much to prescribe in a dose and other remedies are sometimes compared.

Check out how tiny the print is. I should be blind in no time. The good news; I can write in this book in even tinier print to add more of my own process.  Maybe at the end of the 3 years, I will photograph it again. 

always look at the bright side of tiny



2 comments:

  1. Another brilliant post. Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouragement, who you are I don't know, but thank you.

    ReplyDelete