Monday, November 19, 2012

Susan

Twenty two years ago today, my sister Susan passed away. I woke up this morning thinking I could have done a post in her honor, but I was in school all weekend and had not thought about it. Then I realized that I was doing something with my life so that someday, one day, I will help another person ill with disease. For that I know Susan would be smiling down upon me. So, for today, I continue to study Homeopathy, edit notes, group Skype with my study buddies at noon and enjoy my life as the gift I have to give to others. Susan always told me, even when she was quite ill; that my life and issues were as important as hers. That was bravery at its finest!


      the time I enjoyed with Susan


3 comments:

  1. We are all better people for having known Susan! She would be SO supportive and proud of what you are doing Tisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile, thank you for your comments Donna! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete