Friday, November 30, 2012

question on my mind


I find it fascinating that so many people question what the contents of a homeopathic remedy consists of, yet they seem to not ask what the contents of common headache relievers or nerve suppressants consist of.  A person should ask what is in the content, shouldn't they? The trust for Allopathic drugs is remarkable. Yet some of these drugs were not properly proven on a healthy person time and time over, as is done so in the principles of making a homeopathic remedy. Homeopathic remedies have been proven and published in the books I am studying. I will learn more but it's a question on my mind?

" The introduction of homeopathy forced the old school doctor to stir around and learn something of a rational nature about his business. You may honestly feel grateful that homeopathy survived the attempts of the allopaths to destroy it."  Mark Twain, Harper's Bazaar, 1890

I guess we have to decide, wanting the quick fix or the permanent one? I found the above quote in a book I was reading recently. When I went to google the quote in order to research it further, I also found a Classical Homeopath in Ohio:
http://heightsfamilyhealth.com/homeopathy-quotes-ghandi/ and voila, another Blog! Patti has a wonderful practice called
 Heights Family Health – Cleveland, Ohio. Certainly another chance moment that resides inside my journey. I emailed Patti asking if I may add her website in this post. I was fortunate to have a lovely conversation about my studies with Patti. You will find her website easy to follow and wonderful to learn from with plenty of suggestions for relief from the seasons onslaught of cold and flu. I hope you find your way to the link above.
provings prove


No comments:

Post a Comment