Monday, November 5, 2012

tale of two chicken bones

Last spring while researching the school of Homeopathy that I am presently enrolled and studying within, I was fortunate enough to experience the graduation of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Homeopathic students. On the last day of each year, the requirement is to do a presentation for the class and visitors. I watched this presentation that will stand forever prominent in my mind; a story I will likely relay over the rest of my time not only interesting but profound.

For the purpose of my own tale, I will not quote and or give exact details.  I hope it shows how Homeopathy has it's place and a strange opportunity to show you healing.

A second year student did an experiment. She took two chicken bones and washed them in soda pop  and after doing so, she broke one bone and fractured the other.  To my understanding, then each bone was submersed in a separate bowl with water and what is typically called a "bone knit" remedy. With photography and using a microscope, carefully noting and following the progress, both those bones healed. Now I don't think I have to remind you that the two chicken bones were no longer living and therefore have no opportunity to mend with the aid of nutrition or other applications. The cells were dead and therefore one would assume, is impossible to heal.

Here in lies the story of all stories; that healing can take place even when you would never believe it to be possible. Imagine what you could do with a living bone that requires repair?

image by clker.com

the tale of two chicken bones is a tale to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment