Friday, January 11, 2013

homeopathy and a stranger

I asked my Study Buddies, forever now known as the Mental Bon Bon's how they would describe Homeopathy to a stranger in 20 words if you only had a few minutes. There is SO much to say about Homeopathy and what it is. I was wondering what my fellow MBB's would say. I know that was tough as we had quite a lot of homework this month and with the Holidays as well, so thank you MBB's, a fine job done by all. Here's what each one of them had to say:

Izabella ~ "Healthy, Optimal, Meaningful, Energy, Meaningful, Original, Personal, Alternative, Timeless, Holistic, Yours ( as individualized )."  Izabela stuck to to my original request of 10 words!

Dani ~ "Safe and effective holistic approach to medicine. Using natures energy promotes healing and improving life by stimulating the vital force."

Diane ~ "Homeopathy captures the healing energy of nature, effectively, gently restoring balance of body, mind and spirit, to eliminate disease."

Akwi ~ "Safe and effective, don't suppress a symptom, that's the vital force begging for a remedy so the body can heal itself from inside out as it was made to do."

Shane ~ "An efficient safe, holistic therapy stimulating the body's immunity in acute and chronic diseases bringing deep healing to the sick."

Tisha ~ "Unique as you are, simulating healing within your entire body as a whole; body, mind and spirit."

Then my cousin Louise who resides in London, England and is a philosopher of all things decided to have a go at it. This is what she came up with me involved adding a few words:

"Use of a natural (I added - "substance made into a Homeopathic") remedy in empathy with the physiological, pathological and psychological needs of an individual."

You decide, what makes the most sense to you? I love them all <3
strangers you meet 

2 comments: