Wednesday, January 9, 2013

wednesday's word

Constitution ~ the overall mental, emotional and physical makeup of a person, including temperament, appearance and behavior corresponding to one of the major homoepathic remedy types. The physical makeup of the body, including the mode of performance of its' functions, temperament, appearance, behavior characteristics, the activity of the metabolic processes, the manner and degree of its reactions to stimuli, and its power of resistance to the attack of disease-causing organisms.  Yasgur's dictionary

Yasgur's also writes that fundamental and deep-acting remedies effect the person's constitution, improving the person's health in all aspects. For me, doing a constitutional remedy was like the best cleansing of my mind, body and soul. Dani, study buddy, sent me this photo and I was unsure where I might use it but then wait, here it is, a perfect spot. And the books were right, I was healing from the top of myself, my brain down throughout, from the inside outward, my most affected organs to the surface, right down to my very last big toe!
there is nothing better than this



No comments:

Post a Comment